Weird & Wonderful Facts About Your Anatomy!

- Many think the appendix is useless, however it may serve as a reservoir for stored good bacteria, REALLY?

- It is estimated that 2KG of the human body is bacteria.

- The only time you cannot smell is when you're asleep.

- whilst you read this blog, over 50,000 cells in your body died and have already been replaced, just extraordinary!

- 57% of the body contains bacteria and other microbes, the remaining 43% is cells...Fantastic.

9 views0 comments

©  2018 Inner Health - Colonic Hydrotherapy 

48 Church Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1DS

01622 692288

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon